If you would like to purchase this item, please contact us and we'll set up the order for you.
Fresh Chlorella-V12 contains enormous amounts of vitamin B12, a vital nutrientfor Rotifer, in its chlorella cells (patent number 1729518); sorted to asize of 3-6 microns. Produced to dissolve easily when added to Rotifer tanks.
Some Characteristics of Fresh Chlorella-V12
- Contains organically-condensed vitamin B12, a vital element for growthof Rotifer. Steady cultivation of Rotifer can be achieved using this product.
- One 20-liter package is equivalent to 55 tons of Nannochloropsis. Less food is required so that water temperature varies little; less time for feeding is assured.
- Can be preserved for 20 days maximum at temperatures under 5 degrees Celsius.
- Can be also used for fry tank water (put 30ml/t).
- High density cultivation of Rotifer (4,000 population/ml) is possible using Fresh Chlorella-V12.
Super-Fresh Grow-Out Feed:
- Provides moderate DHA, EPA and ARA enrichment (25mg/g HUFA pre-enrichment)
- Shelf life — refrigerated, 20 days from date of production.
- Convenience for our customers — this is the only feed we sell that we do not make. It is produced in Japan, and we carry it as a convenience for our clients.